Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stuck

FFS I hate blogs. This is like the third time I'm restarting this because I have no idea where my head is and what I'd like to use this for. Since I don't draw much personal stuff anymore and I'm too lazy to scan my traditional art for school. And there's some canvas work that I'd love to photograph... but I don't have a real camera.

I guess I could talk about stuff we discuss in Method of Design, this month's class... but I'm not sure I can be appropriately pithy to suit a blog. I'm kind of a wordy person in text.

I guess for the moment, have some sketches of my two Skyrim characters:




Imsa

and Hesion (hee-zhion, like in "vision")

Random: I miss being younger. I feel older than I actually am... always have. The things that worry me are definitely not what worry other people my age.

And have some music. Active Child's been stuck in my head all week.


2 comments:

  1. FIRST! Also, awesome. +40 to Internets for blogging. Post lots of amazing things and give me a purpose in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. third time's the charm
    and this time you have us
    ....
    god help you

    ReplyDelete